OSHA is a 200-unit project with an extremely flexible and ingenious architectural concept that allows for multiple configurations to better suit your needs. Four-bedroom, two-floor town houses with terraces on the ground floor as well as units of one, two or three bedrooms with large balconies and two-bedroom condos with mezzanine are offered.
- Full-width balconies with privacy panels
- Spacious condos
- Optimaal configuration of space
- Possibility to set your condo up according to your tastes
- European laminate and thermoplastic cupboards
- Quartz countertops
- Engineered wood floors
- Indoor or outdoor parking available as an option
Proudly located in the Hochelaga-Maisonneuve neighborhood, OSHA will contribute to the incredible revitalization of this former working-class neighborhood. For the last ten years, the construction of Place Simon-Valois and the arrival of dynamic new storefronts such as cafés, restaurants, bars and other proximity services on Sainte-Catherine and Ontario streets has brought new life to the neighborhood.
OSHA is your chance to benefit from the best comfort/accessibility combo in all of Montreal without compromising quality.
- Close To A Highway
- Close To Public Transport
- Covered Parking
- Outdoor Parking