Georges Henri Condominiums
Georges Henri, dwell in elegance in the heart of downtown Brossard
Georges Henri is a true gem with its distinct building facade and its modern and refines lines. Incorporating high-quality materials and large windows, this unique architectural project has 73 one- to three-bedroom units and adds muted elegance to this highly sought-after Brossard neighbourhood. Ideally located at 1.3 km from the new REM Panama station and the Champlain Bridge, for optimal accessibility.
As the area’s only high-rise, this rare pearl offers unobstructed views, for maximum lighting. The ground floor features a spectacular lobby with co-working spaces and a fully-equipped gym and on the top floor, a magnificent rooftop terrace with swim spa.
- High-end materials and finishings
- Spacious kitchen with splendid quartz countertops
- 3 top-of-the-line appliances included
- Generous windows
- Modern open concept living spaces
- Plenty of storage space
- Superior concrete construction with outstanding soundproofing and insulation
- Boutique hotel-style lobby
- Fully-equipped gym
- Urban chalet
- Magnificent rooftop terrace with swim spa, lounge area and urban garden offering a breathtaking view of the Samuel de Champlain Bridge
- Co-working space
- Two elevators
- Indoor parking available with the option of an electric station ($)
- Optional locker spaces available ($)
- The Garantie Habitation des Maîtres Bâtisseurs (GHMB) plan
Located at the intersection of Taschereau and De Rome boulevards and across from city hall, Georges Henri was built with the future in mind and offers you a bustling urban life just a stone’s throw from all amenities. With a Walk Score of 87, you’ll have the luxury of being able to do everything on foot.
Living right on new downtown Brossard’s doorstep, you can take advantage of the Metro grocery store (only 100 metres away), the new REM network, international food shops, restaurants, boutiques, schools, daycares, numerous parks and the Quartier DIX30 at 10 min by car.