Levis New Condos For Sale
A small town located on the south shore of the St. Lawrence, just a kilometer from Quebec City. The peaceful environment gives it all its charm and one can fully enjoy the benefits that nature offers. Indeed, the city is full of magnificent places to visit such as the "Fort de Lévis" or many other historical buildings. If you are planning to settle in Levis, you must think about your home first. To this end, trust Vistoo to provide you with information. There are new condos for sale in Lévis: take a look at the Vistoo platform for your best guide around!
Characteristics of new condos available in Lévis
There are many new condos in the cities of Quebec, including the city of Levis. Some are still under construction, others are already ready to be lived in. The features that Levis buildings have in common are: outdoor parking spots, public parking for cars, storage for bicycles, balconies and public transportation. In general, new condos offer all of these features, and then there are other amenities that make each complex unique. For example, some condominiums are equipped with household appliances in advance. On the other hand, you can arrange your unit according to your taste and expectations.
An example of units in a condo project in the city of Lévis
Vistoo would like to share with you a condo construction project located in Lévis, on J.-B. Michaud Street. It is a distinctive building that already promises great satisfaction to the future residents. Seen from the outside, the Proxi is a very classy condominium, and its finishing will be extraordinary. Each unit is a one to three-bedroom studio and there are 13 floors with 148 units in all. The inclusions and amenities will make you want to move in. Indeed, there will be multiple services and recreational pursuits from which you can benefit. High up from the balcony owners will appreciate the incredible views, and the building is also very close to public transportation. If you are into cycling, this condo provides direct access to the bike path. Here are the common areas of this condo:
- a wide, spacious vestibule that serves as the entrance;
- a gym for those who want to work out;
- surveillance cameras;
- a space where the cars will be maintained;
- a playground and entertainment area for the children;
- an easily accessible recycling area;
- a common room for entertaining guests;
- an indoor pool.
Investing in real estate requires a lot of attention. Vistoo offers you a wide selection of modern and very trendy condos.
Condos for sale with common areas
Choosing to live in a condominium is an interesting option, because the residents have several advantages at their disposal. But the condos for sale that Vistoo recommends are very well designed. The condos presented on the website are designed in such a way that each owner can be comfortable in their unit. In the complex, there is the private part that belongs exclusively to you. The buildings are often located close to all activities: bus, school, shopping, etc. The amenities and features of these condominiums make life easy for families.
Since it is a housing complex, it has a communal area that everyone must respect. This can be a hallway, a laundry room, a swimming pool, a green space or a small garden that contributes to a relaxed environment. There are also utilities and common facilities such as elevators, intercoms. Also, the housing will be inhabited by many families, so there are surveillance materials that detect the comings and goings of all, thereby ensuring residents’ safety. The buildings highlighted on the site are all varied, each one will have its own particularity and each one is as stylish as the next. Take advantage of the benefits that the condos for sale on the platform bring!
Living in Lévis means living better!
Lévis is a city in Quebec that has some very charming attractions that are worth a visit. There are wonderful places to visit such as:
- The Chaudière Falls Park is located between the boroughs of Saint-Nicolas and Charny. In this park, you can appreciate the Chaudière Falls from several viewpoints.
- In Lévis, you can admire and visit historical buildings such as the house where Louis Fréchette was born, the house of Alphonse Desjardins or the beautiful church of Notre-Dame des Victoires.
- One historical site not to be missed is the Fort of Lévis: you can walk freely to see the cannons, the graves, the powder kegs, etc.
- There is also a very interesting museum that traces the origin of the fort's creation and explains the different stages of its construction.
- On the banks of the St. Lawrence River, there is a wharf which is a very popular place with a multitude of activities to enjoy.
With all these characteristic places to see, the cultural richness and numerous free activities, Lévis will be a city where you want to live!