Welcome to Station G, the brand new condominium community in the Station District in Mascouche. Enjoy all the advantages that buying or renting a new condo has to offer. Discover a privileged and practical place to live, whatever your needs and lifestyle.
Everything has been thought of to perfect your daily life, with proximity to bountiful parks, the river, shops and transportation services. Living at Station G means experiencing, working and thriving in a flourishing city.
With bright and contemporary living spaces, large terraces that open to the outdoors, green spaces and retail amenities, there's nothing missing from your new neighborhood. The project is located close to highways 640 and 25 with quick access to Laval and Montreal. With the new train station just steps away from your condominium, travelling has never been easier.
You are now neighbors of the Grand-Coteau Park and its 10 million square feet of nature, not to mention the equestrian trails, ATV trails, and the magnificent Mascouche River. Whether it's for a nature walk or a horseback riding excursion, your playground awaits you. Mascouche is a town that respects the qualities of the countryside as well as those of the big city in its vision of urban development. This is first-class living at Station G.
Sale phase : Delivery Spring-Summer 2022
- 1 bedroom: 553 ft2 to 801 ft2
- 2 bedrooms: 848 ft2 to 1,328 ft2
- 3 bedrooms: 1,158 ft2 to 1,740 ft2
- 8-storey all-concrete structure
- Located in front of the Mascouche train station
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condos.
- Condo on 2 levels. 2 or 3 bedrooms
- 8'6 '' concrete ceilings
- Large windows
- Kitchen island / quartz
- Underground parking
- Exterior visitor parking
- 2 elevators
- Large green landscaped grounds
- Private park with outdoor pool
- Rooftop terrace
- Lounge / common room / work room
Inclusions: 1 garage (indoor parking)
* Prices subject to change without notice and subject to availability of condos.
- Business Center
- Exterior Pool
- Lounge Area
- Walking Trails
- Close To A Highway
- Close To Public Transport
- Covered Parking
- Underground Parking